People on the ground helping your mission succeed.
The last 100 yards of your mission can often be the most challenging. Last-minute changes, new requirements, and unplanned situations can all come into play. It’s how you quickly adapt that makes all the difference.
You can count on Universal Aviation for the success of your missions when you land at our more than 50 FBOs and offices in 25+ countries around the world. Our experts are ready to exceed your expectations on the ground–no matter what surprises may come along.
Our network of FBOs, ground handlers and supervisory agents is comprised of people trained to the highest standards in ground support for quality, safety, compliance, sense of urgency, and customer delight.
Our mission is not only to provide safe and secure ground support, but also to facilitate requests with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and genuine desire to provide service you and your passengers remember.
Some Great Reasons to Choose US
- We are backed by the global resources of Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. – allowing us go beyond what other ground support companies can do to support your missions, when you need us to.
- Our locations are consistently ranked among the best in the world by the readers of Aviation International News and Professional Pilot
- We take compliance seriously. We are committed to conducting our business across the globe ethically and in compliance with applicable domestic and international laws and regulations. Our people receive regular training on regulations, Global Data Protection Regulation, policies, procedures, and laws, including anti-bribery laws such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) enacted in the U.S. and the U.K. Bribery Act.
- We regularly screen our preferred suppliers for safety and compliance standards and against denied party lists.
- We follow high standards for safety. You’ll see we use multiple wing walkers per aircraft, and many of our locations are IS-BAH certified.
1150 Gemini Street
Houston, Texas 77058-2708
+1 (877) 679-3014
+1 (713) 378-8060
Contact us online:
Request more information
Chairman’s Note: Living Legends of Aviation!
Growing up in an aviation family, there are several things that my father and Universal founder, Tom Evans, ingrained in me from a very early age. […]READ ARTICLE
Chairman’s Note * Happy Chinese New Year – Celebrating...
China’s reopening will significantly boost the Asia-Pacific and global economy, and our Universal Aviation China team members are eagerly awaiting […]READ ARTICLE
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Dear Friends and Colleagues, With the New Year just a few weeks away, I wanted to thank you personally for what has turned out to be an outstanding […]READ ARTICLE