CHILE | Santiago | Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
A full-service FBO and hangar facility at Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport, supporting trips throughout Chile
On behalf of our team,
welcome to Chile!
Nestled in the shadows of the majestic Andes Mountains, and conveniently located at Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL) in Chile’s capital city of Santiago, Universal Aviation Chile – Santiago is an ideal central hub for travel to anywhere you need to be in Chile.
We look forward to welcoming you to our facilities, and we hope to be your preferred stop for business travel to this beautiful country. Our highly qualified team is here to provide you with 1st class service, and we are skilled and prepared to handle any unexpected events that may arise along the way. With modern facilities, large hangars, and comprehensive aviation services, we will exceed yours and your passengers’ high expectations, each and every visit.
Universal Aviation® Certified Member
Three different ways we can take care of your
ground support needs throughout Chile
Ground support capabilities
|Languages spoken||English, German, Russian, Spanish|
|Customs and immigration?||Yes – onsite|
|Contract fuel available?||Yes|
|Limousine service and car rental?||Yes|
|Crew accommodation arrangements?||Yes|
|Direct ramp access?||Yes|
|Computerized worldwide weather briefings?||Yes|
|ICAO Annex 16, Chapter II:||Required|
|8.33 MHz channel spacing:||Required|
|Airport fire protection category:||CAT: 7|
- Take exit “Aeropuerto” from Costanera Norte Highway or Vespucio Norte Highway.
- Continue for 1.5 kilometers and take right lane to exit “Torre de Control”.
- Continue along 8 kilometers, skirting the west runway of the Airport.
- After passing under an aircraft taxiway, continue 1 kilometer south towards the Control Tower.
- Turn left and continue all the way to a barrier that prevents entry to the aircraft platform. On your left are the parking facilities and hangars of Aviasur.
Facility contact information
Aviador David Fuentes N°2205
|Hours of operation||0001 – 2359|
|VIP passenger lounge?||Yes|
|VIP crew lounge?||Yes|
Recent posts about operating in Chile
- Feed has no items.